I don't know the source of this humor, so my apologies to whomever.
Here are the various opinions doctos have on Obama's health care plan.
- The Allergists voted to scratch it.
- The Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
- The Gastroenterologists had a sort of gut feeling about it.
- The Neurologists thought the Obama administration had a lot of nerve.
- The Obstetricians felt they were all laboring under a misconception.
- The Ophtamologists considered the idea shortsighted.
- The Optometrists demanded a closer look.
- The Surgeons wanted to wash their hands of the whole thing.
- The Podiatrists thought it was a step backward.
- The Orthopedists thought things were being stretched too far.
- The Orthodontists were eager to straighten out the liberals in Congress
- The Plastic Surgeons wanted to put a whole new face on the matter.
- The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness
- The Pathologists screamed "Oveler my dead body!"
- The Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.
- But the Urologists felt the plan wouldn't hold water.